Review Disgo DISTAB9104R 9104 9.7 inch Capacitive Touch Screen Tablet (Boxchip Cortex A8 ARM 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 16GB Memory, Android 4.0)

Wednesday 4 July 2012

READ FULL REVIEW CUSTOMER>>>

This tablet is excellent, I have one of the 'New' Ipads and needed a simple to use tablet for my dad. To be honest was a little nervous going for this one but it exceeded my expectations. I liked it so much i ended taking it with me when i went traveling. It does everything you'd expect and more, runs all the applications fast and cleanly. Great Screen resolution, essentially does everything 96% of people want from an ipad but at a much lower cost. All the apps i use daily on the Ipad were on the android store. Can't say enough good things about it! Went far beyond my expectations..................

READ FULL REVIEW CUSTOMER>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 DISGO BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.